15 Mar Bible Weekly Challenges, Mar 11 to Mar. 17
Hope y’all were able to complete last week’s challenges! Here are the weekly challenges for this week:
– WATCH The Bible Project’s video on the Book of Hebrews (for background info/outline)
– READ all of the Book of Hebrews
– READ these chapters with a peer (talk about it + take a pic together!)
– MEMORIZE one of the following verses:
- Hebrews 4:12-13
- For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two- edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
- Hebrews 12:1-2
- Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God
Best of luck and happy Bible reading!